To pull your parts you will need to bring your own tools. Wheelbarrows and a-framed chainfall lifts will be available. Click Here for our Rules.
Purchase your parts
You can use cash, credit card or debit card. Take your parts home and install them.
Prices for parts are listed and available so you know the cost before you pull it. Click Here for the Price List. A $2.00 per person cash admission fee will be charged to enter the premises.
Where the cars come from
U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC purchases vehicles from many different sources. Some come from donation center, auctions, insurance companies, tow companies and from individuals. If you are interested in selling your vehicle call or request a quote.
Process for the Vehicles
The battery and all fluids including gas, oil, antifreeze, and Freon are removed from the vehicles prior to being placed on the wheel stands. The vehicles are then ready for parts to be harvested.
The following items are NOT allowed at U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC.
The vehicles sit on wheel stands allowing access to the underside. This is safer than a jack.
Cutting Tools and Torches
Customers are not allowed to bring cutting torches in the yard.
Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden. U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who, in our judgment, is impaired.
Open-toed Shoes or Sandals
While we pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility, traces of metal, glass and other objects can be present. For this reason you must wear suitable shoes while on the premises.
Due to potential hazardous items such as glass, metal and other objects, pets are forbidden in the yard.
People under the age of 18 cannot be admitted to the yard for safety reasons. Please do not bring children, they are not allowed in yard and cannot be left unattended.
- All parts that you bring into the yard MUST be marked by an employee of U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC. You will be charged for all unmarked parts.
- Tool boxes MUST be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- Groups of three or more may not be allowed.
- Anyone failing to adhere to the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted.
- Any parts that were not needed and are not going to be purchased MUST be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Please plan on purchasing all the parts that you pull and bring into the office. Price lists are available.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- Admission charge is cash only. Purchases may be made with cash or credit card. No checks please. A minimum of $10 is required for credit card purchases.
Parts are sold “as-is”. A part warranty is available for purchase which will allow you to return the part if it is within 30 days of the purchase date. You must have the receipt, the part must be marked and in the same condition as when purchased. Please ask an employee of U-Pull and Save Auto Parts, LLC for more details.
Help keep others safe. Please report any unsafe conditions or actions and theft or vandalism to a U-Pull and Save Auto Parts employee.